Why LiTHIUM X?
The right team with the right incentives
- The LiTHIUM X team has created several multi-billion dollar companies from scratch and has access to a global network of business, government and philanthropic leaders.
- The team are major shareholders in LiTHIUM X and are focused on maintaining a sound share structure and financing the company in ways that benefit existing and future shareholders.
- The technical and project personnel are leading experts, having lead exploration and development projects in Nevada’s Clayton Valley and throughout South America.
A significant asset in a frontier jurisdiction
LiTHIUM X has three strategically located assets:
- Sal de los Angeles is located in the prolific “Lithium Triangle” in mining friendly Salta Province, Argentina and covers more than 95% of Salar de Diablillos, containing high grade brine with a NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate of 1,037,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent of Indicated, and 1,007,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent in Inferred category.
- The District-scale 33,846 hectares Arizaro project is located in one of the world’s largest and least explored salars thought to contain elevated lithium brine values.
- Lithium X owns 19.99% of Pure Energy Minerals, a company exploring and developing a large land package surrounding Albemarle’s Silver Peak lithium mine in Clayton Valley, Nevada.
- Management is actively pursuing strategies to enhance its project portfolio.
Supportive long-term lithium fundamentals
- The energy storage revolution is generating high demand for lithium, with some analysts forecasting order-of-magnitude demand increases.
- Battery giants are scaling up lithium-ion production with mega factories and actively acquiring raw materials through long-term offtake agreements.
- Companies already producing lithium are attempting to increase production. However, the majority of current production (both brine and hard-rock operations) are capacity constrained with geopolitical risk affecting some of the world’s major production areas.
“We are incredibly excited to build a strong team and project portfolio in the lithium space and tell the world what we’re doing.”
BRIAN PAES-BRAGA, CEO
Lithium X Energy Corp.
Lithium X trades on the TSX-V exchange under the symbol “LIX.”
View our Investor Presentation